The AccuTrak® "Burst Tone" Ultrasonic Sound Generator paired with an AccuTrak® Ultrasonic Leak Detector form a non-invasive leak detection system capable of finding leaks in non-pressurized enclosures, such as buildings, vessels, automobiles, walk/reach in freezers, or any other container that needs to be leak-free.
The AccuTrak® Sound Generator is used to artificailly "pressurize" an enclosure with ultrasound. This ultrasound is above the human hearing range, and cannot be heard except through an ultrasonic leak detector. It can penetrate through minute cracks, even ones that are not directly behind the leak point, and exit through it. It can thus trace the path that air or water will take to cause a leak. AccuTrak® Ultrasonic Leak Detectors receive the ultrasound that escapes from the leak point, processes it, and displays it's strength. The bigger the leak is, the higher the volume in the headset.
Ultrasonic Sound Generator Applications
- Airplane cabins
- Walk/reach in freezers
- Any vessel that needs to be leak free!
Ultrasonic Sound Generator Features
- Burst Mode: If the background noise is extremely loud in a particular area, using Burst Tone will make the output of the sound generator much easier to identify.
Ultrasonic Sound Generator Specs
- Frequency Control: Precision Crystal Oscillator
- Output Frequency: 40 kHz (+/- 2.5 Hz)
- Frequency Accuracy: +/- 50 parts per million
- Regulator: 1% Regulation
- Output Intensity: 115 db at 30cm. (nominal)
- Dual Mode Output: Continuous or Burst Tone
- Power: 9 Volt Cell
- Battery Life (approx.): 70 hrs. Continuous, 90 hrs.
Questions? Contact Us
To Order: Call 732-251-0800 or Find a Dealer