The Superior AccuTrak® VPE-2000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector is the first digitally controlled ultrasonic leak detector. Like two instruments in one it uses two independent sensors supported by separate electronic circuits configured specifically to their own sensor. This assures optimum sound clarity and frequency response. When switching between the airborne and contact sensors all settings are retained in memory! Digital LED meters let you establish baselines, perform trending, and accurately repeat these tests better than older more expensive analog instruments.
VPE-2000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Applications
The VPE-2000 is perfect for schools, hospitals, hotels, factories and other large institutional or industrial environments. The VPE-2000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector is ideal for a variety of leak detection applications and plant maintenance applications.
- Leak Detection: Air Leaks, Vacuum Leaks, Refrigerant Leaks; ANY Compressed Gas!
- Steam Traps: Detect live steam loss in seconds!
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearings: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
- Electric Arc and Corona: Inspect circuit breakers, relays, and buss bars! Check for corrosion on contacts and proper insulation!
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics: Inspect controls, hoses, tools, fittings and internal cylinders with ease!
- Vibration: Detect the ultrasonic sound generated by excessive friction!
- Fan Belts
VPE-2000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector Features
- Digital LED Indicators (Alphanumeric and bar-graph)
- Digital Frequency Selection (With SONIC Probe Mode)
- Digital PEAK HOLD Feature
- Separate Volume and Sensitivity
- Digital Mode Selection
- Stores all Settings in Memory
- Wide Dynamic Range (256 Steps)
Includes Everything You Need!
- Contact probe extension kit
- Hard carrying case
- Protective canvas pouch with vinyl window
- Manual and video overview
Questions? Contact Us
To Order: Call 732-251-0800 or Find a Dealer