The Remo® Remote Placement plug provides two advantages—it eliminates the need to enter confined spaces and speeds up the pipe plugging process. The system is safer and less expensive to use than conventional plugging methods because it requires no confined space equipment to block sewer pipe before a smoke test. A lightweight aluminum pole system is used to place the Remo® plug in the sewer system.
Remo® Pole System Features
- Consists of 6' lightweight aluminum poles with push-buttons.
- Designed for plugs up to 30 lbs used in depths up to 20'.
- 1/6th the weight of iron pipe.
- Pole system requires Remo® pole adapter.
Remo® Plug Features
- Multi-size design to seal multiple pipe sizes.
- Can be locked at 90˚ angle to seal openings in drop manholes.
- Can be used as a back plug for sewer tests.
- Adapters available to convert Muni-Ball plugs into Remo plugs.
Sewer Plug Specs
||Range of Use
||Max Back Pressure
||6" - 12"
||5.5" - 12.25"
||8" - 12"
||7" - 12.25"
||12" - 18"
||10.5" - 18.25"
Questions? Contact Us
To Order: Call 732-251-0800 or Find a Dealer