The ideal pipe plug for smoke testing, the Remo® Remote Placement Plug provides the fastest way to effectively block off municipal sewer piping, allowing smaller work crews to test more pipe in less time. Remo® provides two advantages — it eliminates the need to enter confined spaces, and it speeds up the pipe plugging process. This system is safer and less expensive than conventional plugging methods because it eliminates the hassle of confined space entry to block sewer pipes when smoke testing. A lightweight aluminum pole system is used to place the Remo® plug in the sewer system.
Remo® Sewer Plug Features
- Multi-size design to seal multiple pipe sizes.
- Can be locked at 90˚ angle to seal openings in drop manholes.
- Can be used as a back plug for sewer tests.
- Adapters available to convert Muni-Ball plugs into Remo plugs.
Pole System Features
- Consists of 6' lightweight aluminum poles with push-buttons.
- Designed for plugs up to 30 lbs used in depths up to 20'.
- 1/6th the weight of iron pipe.
- Pole system requires Remo® pole adapter.
Small Remo® Kit Includes
|Part Number ||QTY ||Product Description |
|P-319128 ||1 ||6" - 12" Remo Plug |
|P-019473 ||1 ||6' Remo Pole (3-pack) |
|P-019458 ||1 ||Remo Pole Adapter (1.25" M NPT) |
|P-383308 ||1 ||Deluxe Air Hose + Line 30' |
Sewer Plug Specs
|Part # ||Size ||Range of Use ||Inflation Pressure ||Max Back Pressure |
|P-319128 ||6" - 12" ||5.5" - 12.25" ||45 psi ||15 psi |
|P-219128 ||8" - 12" ||7" - 12.25" ||45 psi ||15 psi |
|P-P-219188 ||12" - 18" ||10.5" - 18.25" ||30 psi ||13 psi |
Questions? Contact Us
To Order: Call 732-251-0800 or Find a Dealer